Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A look back at June...

Six days into July and I'm already behind. With the holiday and my son's birthday (July 4), things have been busy. But June was a really, really good month for me so I wanted to make sure and post.

Miles Planned/Miles Run: 90/106!!!!

Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 4/5

Highest Mileage Week: 6/6 - 6/12: 24 miles

Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4

Current Book: Just started Discovery of Witches. Really liking it so far.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: My iPhone. I've had it for 7 months, but now I'm on it all the time. Probably time to take a break.

Current Colors: Red, white and blue of course!

Current Obsessions: Instagram - are you on? I love it!

Current Snack: Chobani yogurt. Yum-o!

Current Drink: Sparkling tangerine juice from Trader Joe's - so yummy (even if it is carbonated).

Current Song: Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce. I went to NYC last week for Beyonce's free concert. Now I'm obsessed with this song.

Current Wish-List: A new workout outfit.

Current Need: A tan. It's already July and I'm still pasty white.

Current Triumph: Doing speed work two weeks in a row. This is a first for me. Oh and running more miles in June than I have since January.

Current Goal: Run more miles in July than I did in June. Also not die on my 10 mile run in the MOUNTAINS of UTAH!!!

Current Blessings: Excellent friends.

Current Excitement: Going to Utah for a sisters' weekend next week. I. can't. wait.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, I think I need to taste that tangerine juice, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome month!!! You are on a roll and I'm sure you'll meet your July goal!! Have a blast in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! When are you doing speed work? We should train together sometime! You'll be fine in Utah, I was nervous about the altitude change when I went last month but it turned out to be no biggie.

    ReplyDelete