Monday, August 22, 2011

Nearly 6 weeks...

How is it possible that I have not updated my blog in that long? I'd say I was busy, but who isn't busy?! In all honesty, I haven't had any great running stories to tell on here. I've pretty much been trucking along doing my training - although I don't know yet what I'm training for!

I have four races this fall that I'm considering - 2 1/2 marathons, a 1/2 marathon relay with a friend and of course Tufts 10K for Women. The decision on the other 1/2 marathons is dependent on guests coming into town and my own issues with competition. {I'm going to have to get to that in a day or two - it deserves it's own post.}

I have had some really great runs recently and some really, really crappy ones. Friday's long run had me doubting everything I believe about myself as a runner. My sweet husband reminded me that I had been up all night with a sick daughter and was running on empty to start. However, it was still discouraging. But then today I ROCKED my speed work so my running world is feeling right again!

Anyway, I am still alive. I am still kicking. I am still running. I'm just not doing great with the posting! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment