Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quads.

Ragnar is over. We finished at 12:30 yesterday (Saturday). It was a great race. I will totally do a full race report later, but I had to post one picture.


It is NOT a great picture of me - my nose is flaring, my body is twisted and my arms are way too high. However, the one thing I do like...look at my left leg. Is that a quad muscle I see? I believe it is. This is a big deal to me because I have never really liked my legs. I've never felt like I had runner's legs. I really don't like my knees. Etc. So when my friend Amy took this picture and sent it to me, I was so excited! I have visible quad muscles. Which means, one day, if I keep working, I can have runner's legs and maybe I will start liking my legs. Yahoo! Thanks Amy for an awesome picture and for making my whole weekend!

2 comments: