Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ragnar

I have Ragnar New England in 2 1/2 weeks. (We are actually looking for three more runners. Any local readers out there who want to join in the fun?) I ran Ragnar Wasatch Back three years ago with my family and a few friends. It was awesome! I am looking forward to this race. I am in much better shape. I'm faster and fitter and healthier.

However, I'm still really nervous. I still feel like I don't know what to expect. Since I trained for marathon, I didn't do the Ragnar training. I haven't run multiple times in one day like you're supposed. I am planning on doing that this Saturday. I did head out in the heat of the day yesterday to try to acclimate a little bit to prepare for the inevitable middle-of-the-day runs.

But I feel like I'm ready and I'm trying to be more excited than nervous....

1 comment: