Wednesday, March 23, 2011

T minus 2 days.

My marathon is almost here. Just two full days. I can't believe it. I have been thinking about this marathon for 6 months. I've been training for it for four months. I have so many thoughts running through my head, but can't get them down. I'm hoping to revisit the blog before the big race, but not sure I will.

I am currently planning the next couple of days - getting everything packed, making sure I have everything, a few last minute errands, getting my mom situated with the kiddos, etc. I have decided to take quite a few running clothes because the weather has changed so much in the last few days. Right now it's supposed to be partly cloudy in the low 40s. I'll take it all and then decide. We leave Friday morning. Agh!

I am nervous and excited and scared and ready and terrified and tired and pumped and....well, you get the point. It's almost here! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Rachel!! Hoping for great weather and swift feet! Looking forward to your race report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! It's so close! I really hope we run into each other. If I don't see you, GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck my friend. I think that you will do great! Excited to hear how it was!

    ReplyDelete