Thursday, March 17, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Holy crap! My marathon is so close. Close enough that I was able to check the weather (54 degrees and sunny) for the day. Close enough that I have my bib number (968) and coral number (9 - I'm pretty far back there). Close enough that I have butterflies all. day. long. Close enough that I have my "outfit" all picked out - pictures to come.

2. I went on a quick three mile run this morning. My legs were so tired and sluggish and kind of in pain and for a minute, it scared me. I kept thinking, "What if my legs feel like this on my first three miles of the marathon?" Of course I was running faster than I plan to come marathon, but still. Luckily they loosened up and it was all good. Scared me for a minute.

3. It's no longer winter here...time for an update. I need a new blog topper picture. I'm hoping my husband will take a good one during the marathon.

1 comment:

  1. You are so close!!!! Yay!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! You're going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete